|Smart Wallet is great!|
Suddenly the solution crossed my mind: interweb! Fukendie and Freddy said how am I going to do it in the mindle of nowhere and I showed my brand new CamelbaK - The Don 2010 - for a mere 65€.
- I placed the camel on the floor and and zipped it
- I removed the MacBook Pro 13" and a interweb thingy from Vodafone in one of many internal pockets of The Don
- Connected the hole thing and establish communication with RF website
- Download the respective pdf et voilá
- From another major internal pocket at the bottom I removed the mythical Lezyne's Smart Wallet
- Inside the Smart Wallet there was a Topeak Mini 18+ with a 10mm alan key just to remove the crank nut that Freddy wanted
After the big camel display, Fukendie and I went home with Freddy's RF Evolve XC crankset. This crankset was the last missing part to complete Fukendie's bike: an Spec. Epic S-Works 2009.
The point was that The Don 2010 save two men lives in half an hour and it did with saffron stix pattern style! :)
P.S. - Is it slack or play between mechanical parts? I don't have much verbal skills.