20100323

Spring's in

The winter is done and over with, and what a winter this was.

In between the school stress, exams, papers, etc etc, I managed to take care of some intense winter riding/training, along with my brother. This year, I learned to enjoy the rain and muddy trails, instead of seeing them as an objection to riding.

I learned some pretty valuable stuff that I can now apply to my riding style, I got a new bike, went through some different parts, got some cool new stuff, etc. Overall, it was a really positive balance for the winter.


I hope this feeling comes familiar to many of you readers out there, and I wish you all the best Spring riding you can get.


Cheers


To kick Spring off, here's one of my best pics ever, taken by my brother, the riding done by me:

No comments: