Well, according to camelbak info:
- Cargo: 2.25L
- Dimensions: 39.0cm x 23.0cm x 9.0cm
- Weight: .45kg empty & 1.89kg filled
- 50 oz / 1.5 L OMEGA™ HydroTanium™ Reservoir with Lifetime Warranty
- 3 colors: black-hi-viz / estate-blue-charcoal / racing-red-charcoal
- Insulated reservoir pocket keeps liquid cool for hours
- Air Mesh channeled back panel and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation
- External zip pocket for keys and essentials
- Front and back reflectivity improves low-light visibility
Somehow Fairfax ain't that big, actually is more like 2.25 Ltotal - 1.5 Lh2o = 0.75 Luseful cargo.
Let me demonstrate by using a measure plastic cup:
I still didn't manage to fit a pump. Perhaps I should injected or stitch it with velcro outside Fairfax. (*_*)
P.S. - I believe Fairfax are small cities in USA but in Portugal, if Berg Cycles wants to name one of it's small hydration bags, the smallest cities are Alcoutim, Mértola e Idanha-a-Nova. Maybe Corvo from Açores is the smallest.